Book with disney uk as package

fleurbie

Mouseketeer
Hi i wonder if anyone can answer my question, :confused3
I'm wanting to book for april/may and i keep reading on the usa bit that everyone books there room with disney then if code comes out it's put on and get cheaper rate, so i wondered if anyone has done this from uk, and if so, can it be done if you've booked whole package with disney flights included:confused:I know last time i booked with virgin and the price never changed.
sorry if this has been asked before:)

cant be done with disney uk, we tried this year but it would mean cancel and rebooking the holiday and getting charged the amendment fee.

As stated cannot be done with Disney UK but you can use the USA sites to book the room and any discounts are sorted did this a couple of year back and saved a bit by the end. You would have to book seperate flights.
Also the discount code we got was for annual passholders but they do have other discounts from time to time.

Thanks for info maybe better to wait before booking incase they do some discounts nearer the time, what do you think, can anyone remember if there was any offers around end of april, :worship:

Only USA guets on the US Disney site can use discount codes, not applicable to UK guests unfortunately. We do get some great deals from time to time though so it pays to work out which offers you want to take advantage of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter