Book with AP Discount for Family Member

UConnFan

Mouseketeer
Can I use my AP discount to book a room for my grandmother? I will be there, in a different room, when she is staying. Thank you!

Can I use my AP discount to book a room for my grandmother? I will be there, in a different room, when she is staying. Thank you!
Yep...
Did this in August of 2015. my DW & Twins & I booked a DVC studio with points, & I got my in laws (6 of them) a 35 or 40% off offer in a 1BR Villa. When I booked , they said that I need to be present when the other party checked in ( 4 days later )So we made that our Resort day...But never did I have to go to the Lobby, or check in to show my card...But If I did , it wouldn't have been a problem...Good Luck:thumbsup2

I have now stayed on an AP rate 3 times. Not once have I been asked to show my AP at check-in. If I call to make a change or adjustment, I always get the spiel that I will need to, but it has not happened.

I was even texted a room ready text that could have allowed me to skip the desk (my bands never work so I always have to go to concierge) completely on an AP rate.

To be safe, I would make sure you were present if you needed to, but I figured I would share my past experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter