Book room only or package deal with tickets

chimommy

Mouseketeer
Hello- so right now I have a reservation at Disneyland... But after seeing how much airfare has gone up for us to fly to California.... I think we are going to go back to Disney world :). We will be going in early dec... Seems like the past few years disney has offered a room only discount or free dining discount during the time we want to go... Trying to decide which way I should book... Room only or a package with tickets (I'm hoping to add a discount if they come out). I was going to book room only but after reading prices may go up in April I'm wondering if we should book tickets too??? We are probably going to stay at wilderness lodge. Thanks!!!!

Hello- so right now I have a reservation at Disneyland... But after seeing how much airfare has gone up for us to fly to California.... I think we are going to go back to Disney world :). We will be going in early dec... Seems like the past few years disney has offered a room only discount or free dining discount during the time we want to go... Trying to decide which way I should book... Room only or a package with tickets (I'm hoping to add a discount if they come out). I was going to book room only but after reading prices may go up in April I'm wondering if we should book tickets too??? We are probably going to stay at wilderness lodge. Thanks!!!!

If you book a package now and a room discount comes out later, the discount can still be applied. The discount would apply to the room portion only and there would have to be availability at the resort you have booked in order to have the discount applied, but you don't have to have a room only reservation to take advantage of it. Also, if you book a package (room + tickets) and free dining comes out, it's easy to modify your reservation to reflect that (pending availability); otherwise, if you have a room only reservation and want a package later (i.e., free dining), the room only would have to be cancelled/refunded and the package booked, requiring a new $200 deposit as money paid toward one cannot be applied to the other. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter