5/99 - Wildnerness Lodge
9/98 - Beach Club/Wildnerness Lodge
9/97 - Dixie Landings
10/93 - Poly
10/90 - Poly
10/85 - Poly
10/80 - Honeymoon at the Poly
10/79 - Howard Johnsons-WDW Village

Hi, I purchased the book "Universal and beyond" by Kelly Monaghan long before I found these boards. You will notice that Kelly often responds to people's questions here. The book is excellent, it's been a great source for my husband who doesn't use the computer. And, we'll be able to bring it along w/us for reference. Patti

You can check the Kelly Monagahan's book at: www.theotherorlando.com.

Do not forget to check out Pete's www.usfinfo.site too. :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

I ordered "Universal Studios Escape" by Kelly and another by Kim Wiley yesterday from Amazon.com. They were on sale for $11.95. I have been told these are good books! Amazon has a list of books people buy for US, ect. I can't remember the name of the Kim Wiley book but it will suggest it to you.

The correct title of book is "Universal Studios Escape", not Universal and beyond, sorry. (By Kelly Monagahan) The link above previews it well. Worth the $!

I used the link provided and ordered the book for $11.96 delivered. Great price. Thanks to all for your input. :D

Barb
9/01 - Wilderness Lodge
10/00 - Beach Club/Wildnerness Lodge
12/99 - Beach Club
5/99 - Wildnerness Lodge
9/98 - Beach Club/Wildnerness Lodge
9/97 - Dixie Landings
10/93 - Poly
10/90 - Poly
10/85 - Poly
10/80 - Honeymoon at the Poly
10/79 - Howard Johnsons-WDW Village

BTW, "Universal Studios Escape" has been replaced by a new, completely revised edition.

For obvious reasons, it has been retitled "Universal Orlando." The subtitles remains the same.

"The Other Orlando" is also a new retitled edition, because Universal orlando now has its very own guidebook.

Thanks for all the kind words!

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal""

I have the Universal Studios Escape, The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure by Kelly Monaghan. And I love it. It is a very helpful book. I througly enjoyed reading it.

I have already been to UN..but not IOA..which I'm going in June. Can't wait! :O

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-9
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1599362" TARGET=_blank> My Travel and
Family Photo's</A>

mickey82.gif

Kelly, I checked out the above site and I see the new "Other Orlando", but not the new "Universal Orlando". I had just ordered the other book from Amazon, and will send it back and get the new updated version if it's available. Thanks! :)

I really liked Kelly's book. The Kim Wiley book is good if you have little kids. You'll also find some US info at www.orlandotripplanner.com

[This message was edited by Barry Hom on 03-27-01 at 06:17 PM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest