Book of Mormon Cast Album.....

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Dont know if anyone is interested, but Amazon is offering the full cast album download of Book of Mormon for $1.99 today.

Book of Mormon won the Tony award for Best Musical last night.

This is the show by the guys who do South Park.

Please keep in mind that this is irreverent, lewd humor and this download is NOT appropriate for work or children.

Just got done downloading! It is now going on my IPAD. Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I Believe! :rotfl2:

Please keep in mind that this is irreverent, lewd humor and this download is NOT appropriate for work or children.

Thanks, I'm going to download it despite the warning. What's the point of being an adult if you can't sometimes be childish. ;)

I totally wish that I had waited and not bought the cast album on iTunes right after we saw the show. Oops.

I sent my grandma (83) and grandpa (90) to the show on Friday night and they had a wonderful time.

I thought the number they did on the Tonys, I Believe, was a good representation of the type of humor and craft in BoM.

Thanks. I looked for this last night but couldn't find it at the itunes store for $1.99. I'll try again when I get home from work.

I love this cast album! I was listening to it in my car on the way to work and almost got in an accident from laughter. It fully deserved all the Tony's it got last night. Here's hoping it comes to Dallas on tour eventually.

Oooo! Thanks, Kevin! I'll be sure & download that when I get home!

Sayhello

Thanks for the tip, Kevin! I just downloaded it.

I probably won't ever get to see it, because even though NYC is just a short train ride, the ticket price is ridiculous.

They also have a lottery 2 hours before the show for cheaper tickets, front row included. However, there are only 25 or so seats and 200+ people showing up every night for them. My friend, who lives in NYC has tried over 20 times and still hasn't won.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter