Book now?

justakrazymom

DIS Veteran
We have dates for travel and 2 of our 7 need to fly. SW has gone from 155 to 160 each way per person.. I didn't have the funds to book the airfare when we booked the trip ..it's gone up a little since then. I still don't have the funds but I could use the business CC and pay it back in a month.

What, historically, are the chances the fares will drop? Or worse..go up more?

Sept 17-27 even potentially the 16th they could fly in..help!

I booked SW when they released the dates for Sept. 29-Oct. 6. I got them for $123 each way out of Midway. They are now $155 each way. I can only imagine that they will go up, ecspecially with gas prices the way they are. The PP also said she heard they are raising their prices. If I were in your shoes, I would book now. Good Luck!

I booked...its so much more than what we paid last year.. I wish I had been able to book the day the fares were released like last year..but FD wasn't out and we just weren't 100% sure we were going..oh well. they are booked and if they go down ( i will check daily) they will get a credit ..so it is what it is right?

I'm in the same boat (err...plane :)). I can't stomache these huge increases for our flights, but I feel like if I don't book today, it'll only go higher! I'm going to wait until this afternoon, and probably bite the bullet...

I'm in the same boat (err...plane :)). I can't stomache these huge increases for our flights, but I feel like if I don't book today, it'll only go higher! I'm going to wait until this afternoon, and probably bite the bullet...

Yep..I bit the bullet.. they are booked.. I can rationalize it by if it goes down they will have a credit for next year..LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter