Book Airfare to Galveston thru DCL or on my own

msalazar

Earning My Ears
I am not sure which is cheaper. DCL is charging 607 per person for roundtrip airfare from LAX to Houston, TX. It does include a one night stay at the Marriot and transportation from airport to hotel to the port. Transportation after cruise to the airport as well. Any suggestions? First trip on DCL. I am also worried that the flight will not be nonstop. I was told you would receive your itinerary 45 days prior to departure. Would hate to find out that I am being booked on a red eye and connecting somewhere to my final destination. Thanks in advance.

Hmm, I may look into that. I'm leaving from Alaska and $607 is the cheapest we have found to Houston, then we would need two rooms (there are 8 of us) and transfers or rental car. I'm sure it will be more expensive for us coming from AK, but it's not the huge price gouge I thought DCL had for flights. Have you searched how much the flight, transfers and hotel will cost separately?

I will start doing my homework on that. They do have a Hilton by airport and have enough points for a free night. I am just worried about the flight...I don't like not knowing until 45 days before. We are looking into the 8 day Western Carribbean cruise in late April.

I booked everything myself. Airfare,rental car and hotel stay before and after. I like to have control of the where and whens. But to each either own. It was a lot more difficult finding information about the Galveston port ins and outs than Port Canaveral. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter