• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Book a room at the Atlantis or Comfort Suites...only $80.00 difference

vbarry

DIS Veteran
I can get a room for the day at the Atlantis for $400. The Comfort Suites with the charges is coming up to $320.00 (AAA) discount for my date. We are leaving in just a few weeks. Any benefits to booking a room at the Atlantis compared to the Comfort Suites?? I was thinking it may be a little closer to everything and also having a room to go back to may be nice.

Thanks for any advice...still feel it is pricey but much cheaper than the DCL trip. Also what is the earliest time we can get off the boat and the latest we can get back on? Thanks!

Are these charges without taxes and etc.?

I know that at CS there are taxes and several additional fees that amount to ~$70-80.00 to the base rate. I'm not sure what you'll be billed additional for Atlantis.

You can get off the ship as soon as the ship clears customs...maybe 9:00 or 10:00am. I don't excatly remember the time. I know we were at CS and checked in by 10:00 am.

To get back on the ship you are given a time. BE THERE! I believe when you leave Atlantis you should allow 1 hour to get back in the late afternoon. I believe it has something to do with a bridge or something. I'm getting my islands mixed up now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter