Boo'd, Blessed, or Otherwise!

MAGICX2

DIS Veteran
I haven't been boo'd or blessed and where is the freaking Tag Fairy?!?!?!

The tag fairy will pop up when you least expect it - I got all three of mine in ONE day. I was shocked :faint: seeing the first two, hence the third one!! :rotfl:

MAGICX2 said:

Well, I did get boo'd, but not blessed and I still dont' have a tag. I feel your pain.

i HAVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS. i GIVEN UP ON BEING BOOED BLESSED AND TAGGED. I JUST HOPE I CAN GET TOWEL ANIMALS

^^^Sent! Now if you get those towel animals I know someone who would really enjoy one. She has resorted to thinking of them as "gifts" from the Disney Mouse keepers. :rotfl2:

I'm getting tired of coming up with something witty for the Tag Fairy. Watch, that will end up being my quote... then I'd leave the boards in shame. :badpc:

TF has radar, tends to zoom in when poster sez something particularly stupid;) I'm blessed with goofy-ness.

good luck in your quest for the zen-like state of taginess...pm me if you need want the blessed icon.:thumbsup2

Oooooh ... I'd love one of those adorable Pooh blessings!

Anyone on this thread feel like spreading a little more Pooh wealth around?

I'll pay it forward, of course :)

I was Boo-ed and have now been blessed, But still no tag

Can somebody please tell me what are Towel Animals?

MAGICX2 said:

The Tag Fairy is apparently too busy tagging celebrities who have just joined the DIS...

Doesn't matter if you've been here for years - it seems to be all in who you know (or are...!).

Fortunately I was Boo'd and, more recently, Blessed! I put my stock in the good people of the DIS. :rotfl:

If anyone would like the latest little "Pooh" Thanksgiving blessing, feel free to PM me and I'll make sure you aren't forgotten!

keishashadow said:
TF has radar, tends to zoom in when poster sez something particularly stupid;) I'm blessed with goofy-ness.

good luck in your quest for the zen-like state of taginess...pm me if you need want the blessed icon.:thumbsup2
Trust me...I have said ALOT of stupid stuff on these boards! :rotfl2:

PlutoLuvr said:
Oooooh ... I'd love one of those adorable Pooh blessings!

Anyone on this thread feel like spreading a little more Pooh wealth around?

I'll pay it forward, of course :)

Sent you a PM! :goodvibes

KingTryton said:
^^^Sent! Now if you get those towel animals I know someone who would really enjoy one. She has resorted to thinking of them as "gifts" from the Disney Mouse keepers. :rotfl2:

Hey! Hey! Watch it you!!!!

Is it possible for someone to LOSE a blessing? :rolleyes:

MAGICX2 said:

Me neither, look at my join date, and I've made plenty of funny, open mouth insert foot comments- maybe it's better to fly under the radar :rolleyes1

Me and some others harrased the poor tag fairy into giving me a pity tag!

Poor little thing, just so sad. :sad2:

- hey- you gotta do what you gotta do! :rotfl2:

*sigh* I guess I'm just a Dis-Dummy :) But what in the world is a "Boo" or a "Blessing"? Is it just a random thingie that you get in your signature, or is it a PM or wha? :confused3 I'm so confused!! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter