Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't noticed during the first parade for the dwarfs (we got in line for them at 5:50) but all the other characters (except for jack & Sally) have minimal waits!! Once that parade was over the queues filled up quickly!!

So Josh is right, low wait for Jack & Sally during first parade? Someone had said if I lined up at 8pm I'd miss Celebrate and Wishes waiting in line...so any additional info?

Haven't noticed during the first parade for the dwarfs (we got in line for them at 5:50) but all the other characters (except for jack & Sally) have minimal waits!! Once that parade was over the queues filled up quickly!!

What time did you get to meet them?

I think you could do it but will need to get there early for the dwarfs. We went Tuesday and were in line by 5:50 (they came out at 6:50) and were only 10 people back! We didn't do mickey/Minnie or pooh & gang bc you can get them anytime (just not in costume). We did dwarfs, then captain Jack Sparrow, then Jasmine with the Genie ( Aladdin is with Abu, but they rotate every 20 as to which set is out). Did some trick or treating, then watched Halowishes, got a spot by the castle stage for the 2nd parade and watched a villain show while we waited. Then we went and got Lotso and the princesses with the princes!! And then we left at 12!! Lol!
It was a busy night but so much fun!!!

Thanks for the tips! :) Your trip sounded amazing! :love:
We were working today on putting a character plan together of when to do what..waiting to hear about how the new princess hall goes for the party as well as what happens with the new mickey debuting. Really am not excited for the new mickey..plus I love that him and Minnie are together..there cuter together and saves more time hehe.
The true must haves for us are the dwarves who we had planned to get in line about 5:30 for but we might get in line a little earlier since we don't really need to do much before then other then get our sorcerer card.
I really want to do Rupunzel and Flynn..there my favorite! I know she meets everyday but to do it with Flynn would be great! Were thinking of passing on Snow white..as much I love her..we might skip this year. I am ok with skipping Alice&Mad Hatter. As much as I love them I have see them out on normal days..but normally not together tho but I'd be ok without but my sister is really wanting to so we shall see. but Lotso and the Pooh gang or the other must haves for us :D

I wish the villain meet&greet was more organized..I am afraid we'll get the spots wrong and not get a chance to meet the 3 villians we want since there is no designated line. I know at the Friday 13th party..I wanted a pic with Cruella and I had to chase her around the dance party because she didn't stand still and there was no line for her..just people running up and shoving people out of the way..and it didn't help that the CM kept yelling at everyone to stay inside this tiny box..it was total chaos lol :scared1:

Thanks for the tips! :) Your trip sounded amazing! :love:
We were working today on putting a character plan together of when to do what..waiting to hear about how the new princess hall goes for the party as well as what happens with the new mickey debuting. Really am not excited for the new mickey..plus I love that him and Minnie are together..there cuter together and saves more time hehe.
The true must haves for us are the dwarves who we had planned to get in line about 5:30 for but we might get in line a little earlier since we don't really need to do much before then other then get our sorcerer card.
I really want to do Rupunzel and Flynn..there my favorite! I know she meets everyday but to do it with Flynn would be great! Were thinking of passing on Snow white..as much I love her..we might skip this year. I am ok with skipping Alice&Mad Hatter. As much as I love them I have see them out on normal days..but normally not together tho but I'd be ok without but my sister is really wanting to so we shall see. but Lotso and the Pooh gang or the other must haves for us :D

I wish the villain meet&greet was more organized..I am afraid we'll get the spots wrong and not get a chance to meet the 3 villians we want since there is no designated line. I know at the Friday 13th party..I wanted a pic with Cruella and I had to chase her around the dance party because she didn't stand still and there was no line for her..just people running up and shoving people out of the way..and it didn't help that the CM kept yelling at everyone to stay inside this tiny box..it was total chaos lol :scared1:

Just so you know, Rapunzel and Flynn, Snow White and her prince and Cinderella with Prince Charming are all in the same line, so you'll get them all when you get in line for Rapunzel. :thumbsup2

Just so you know, Rapunzel and Flynn, Snow White and her prince and Cinderella with Prince Charming are all in the same line, so you'll get them all when you get in line for Rapunzel. :thumbsup2

Ohh really? Awesome..thank you for the tip!:worship: We had heard they were all different..so we were thinking that like a 1/2 hour+ for each would take a lot of time.
We were just talking today that its silly that they don't do it like they did for Love week when they had them together in one line...now we can do all the princesses/princes!

Thank you again! :cloud9:

So how rare are Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket? Because we got pictures and autographs with both of them at tonights party!!

MacDalt said:
Um, where?! Details, please!

Right outside of Storybook treats around 10:15...I'm not sure how long before we got there they had been alternating but the cast member in charge said Jiminy would be out to replace Pinocchio right after we got in line...there was almost no one there for Pinocchio either when we spotted them! The mice from Cinderella were in the same area along the new wall where the dwarves meet also...

Right outside of Storybook treats around 10:15...I'm not sure how long before we got there they had been alternating but the cast member in charge said Jiminy would be out to replace Pinocchio right after we got in line...there was almost no one there for Pinocchio either when we spotted them! The mice from Cinderella were in the same area along the new wall where the dwarves meet also...

Do you have pics?

Rain forecasts more than two days out are garbage. If it rains, the party will go on. Characters will move, the Headless Horseman won't ride, the parades may be delayed or cancelled. But by and large, everything soldiers on as best as possible. Our party last year got dumped on for the first two hours or so.

But if the parades are cancelled what about fireworks too? Those are the draws for us. Are refunds available? Forecast looks terrible for our whole trip :(

But if the parades are cancelled what about fireworks too? Those are the draws for us. Are refunds available? Forecast looks terrible for our whole trip :(

Fireworks are rarely cancelled outright, but it can happen. If both parades and the fireworks are cancelled, that's probably a sign to go see Guest Relations and see what they can do.

Try not to worry too much about the weather...it changes so quickly.

That being said, to say it rained on our party last year is the understatement of the year. We got there at about 6, got to our LTT ADR just as it opened up and the ocean fell from the sky. Figured we'd wait it out while we ate...nope. Rained til 10:00. We waited 45 mins for them to cancel the 1st parade. They cancelled the Villian's mix n mingle. They DID NOT cancel the fireworks. The 2nd parade ran, w/out the headless horseman.

Did we get drenched? Yep. Did we still have a fantastic time? Yep. After the fireworks we worked our way through the park...spent 20 minutes just hanging with the Mad Hatter as we were the only people in that area of the park. Rode the last ride of HM of the night with no one else on the ride.
They were offering refunds for the tickets that night, or you could go another night. We got enough out of the party so that I didn't feel justified getting a refund.

My goodness I got wordy...my short point is go, have fun...quit worrying. :hyper:

Try not to worry too much about the weather...it changes so quickly.

That being said, to say it rained on our party last year is the understatement of the year. We got there at about 6, got to our LTT ADR just as it opened up and the ocean fell from the sky. Figured we'd wait it out while we ate...nope. Rained til 10:00. We waited 45 mins for them to cancel the 1st parade. They cancelled the Villian's mix n mingle. They DID NOT cancel the fireworks. The 2nd parade ran, w/out the headless horseman.

Did we get drenched? Yep. Did we still have a fantastic time? Yep. After the fireworks we worked our way through the park...spent 20 minutes just hanging with the Mad Hatter as we were the only people in that area of the park. Rode the last ride of HM of the night with no one else on the ride.
They were offering refunds for the tickets that night, or you could go another night. We got enough out of the party so that I didn't feel justified getting a refund.

My goodness I got wordy...my short point is go, have fun...quit worrying. :hyper:

Will rides operate even if thunderstorm? I would have thought not. We go to the party for trick or treating and rides with no lineups for the kids. Also kids dance parties. Was going to try to see only merida tiana and tink early (before official party start) and alice during party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter