Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
How horribly long are the lines for Sally and Jack? I would love to meet them but I don't think I want to wait in a really long line.

I know the first night was 2-3 hours all party long. Seems to be a couple hours still each night since.

Wow! I did not realize how expensive the cupcakes are at Disney $5.19:scared1: for one

The Disney cupcakes are much larger than most, usually enough for two people. I think they make them bigger to justify the costs. Of course that makes me wonder, should I skip dinner and have a cupcake and a glass of milk?

NoButSeriously, I know I want to taste the Fruit & Nutella waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow, but I don't need a whole one. Ditto the grey stuff cupcake at BOG. I'm hoping I'll be able to find someone in line near me to split stuff or take the other half. Otherwise I'll be throwing away a lot of food.

So how early do you recommend getting a spot for the 2nd parade in frontierland? Easywdw suggests watching the 10:05 villains show then making your way over to frontierland to see the parade... They make it sound empty. But from reports on here it sounds like it might be busier than that.

Last Friday I walked over after Wishes, stopping at Sleepy Hollow for the Pumpkin Spice Sundae, which I brought with me to eat while waiting. I got a front spot across from Liberty Tree Tavern with no issue at all. The area did start to quickly fill up by 10:20pm.

So how early do you recommend getting a spot for the 2nd parade in frontierland? Easywdw suggests watching the 10:05 villains show then making your way over to frontierland to see the parade... They make it sound empty. But from reports on here it sounds like it might be busier than that.

We head that way right after Hallowishes. We watch the fireworks from the Plaza restaurant area and then head to Frontierland. Once we grab a spot, DH or I will make a snack run, and we eat while we wait. It always works out perfectly for us. :goodvibes

I know the first night was 2-3 hours all party long. Seems to be a couple hours still each night since.

I'm not sure how we should handle Jack and Sally. It is our number one must do. Josh recommends getting in line around 815 since many people will be watching the parade. But if the line is 2 hours that means we will miss Hallowishes which would be terrible, and we would also cut close to the second parade time, which i also don't want to miss. Other choice is to get in line around 530 (or earlier?) but they don't come out until 730.

I want to believe Josh, but is the earlier time a better option? I wouldn't question early if they came out at 7. And I know it's better to use nonparty time in line. Just second guessing myself. I guess I'll keep an eye on reports and how early people are lining up. We are 2 adults so can amuse ourselves with our phones. Good thing I got a portable charger.

I'm not sure how we should handle Jack and Sally. It is our number one must do. Josh recommends getting in line around 815 since many people will be watching the parade. But if the line is 2 hours that means we will miss Hallowishes which would be terrible, and we would also cut close to the second parade time, which i also don't want to miss. Other choice is to get in line around 530 (or earlier?) but they don't come out until 730.

I want to believe Josh, but is the earlier time a better option? I wouldn't question early if they came out at 7. And I know it's better to use nonparty time in line. Just second guessing myself. I guess I'll keep an eye on reports and how early people are lining up. We are 2 adults so can amuse ourselves with our phones. Good thing I got a portable charger.

If I were going to see them, I would get in line for a quick service meal at 5:00 and then take your food to their line area and eat. Take turns going to the restroom before they come out.

Starnge question...but, has anybody noticed how crowded Pecos Bill's is between 4-7 on MNSSHP nights? Thought about getting to park early and eating there before party started. Just wondering....

Not busy at all!! Would def eat before the party starts though and if you want to get a picture(they don't sign autographs) with the dwarfs you need to be in line by 6. We got in line at 5:50 and were about 10 people back, dwarfs came out 10 mins early (6:50) and we were through the line and off to other party things by 7:05!

I ihave a group of 8 going to MNSSHP in October. What would be proper etiquette to staying in line for Jack and Sally, should everybody be in line with me or can I just have one person wait in line and then when we are close to picture time have the group come over.

I ihave a group of 8 going to MNSSHP in October. What would be proper etiquette to staying in line for Jack and Sally, should everybody be in line with me or can I just have one person wait in line and then when we are close to picture time have the group come over.

We saw a lot of people leaving one person in line and then others joining in at the last minute at last nights party. It's actually very annoying unless its another parent with small kids!! Because then you have a lot of people coming in for autographs and pictures and makes your wait longer!

If I were going to see them, I would get in line for a quick service meal at 5:00 and then take your food to their line area and eat. Take turns going to the restroom before they come out.

Yeah I know you're right. We actually have ressies at the plaza at 315, might keep, might cancel and go the CS route. We have APs so not worried about entering before 4pm. Best to spend nonparty time waiting.

It is fine for others to join you when the line starts to close up, in the beginning ppl kind of all sprawl out and spread out but about 30mins in advance everyone tightens up into a proper line. They would need to join you then. And it's best that they come with you to the line and don't leave until you have a solid amount of ppl behind you so they all know how many ppl were in front of them.

How horribly long are the lines for Sally and Jack? I would love to meet them but I don't think I want to wait in a really long line.

We got in line for them at 5:45 and saw them at 8:05. The line was well over 3 hrs when we were done.

We got in line for them at 5:45 and saw them at 8:05. The line was well over 3 hrs when we were done.

How many groups were ahead of you when you got in line at 545? I'd like to be as close to the front as possible. And they came out at 730?

How many groups were ahead of you when you got in line at 545? I'd like to be as close to the front as possible. And they came out at 730?

When I told DD18 about people getting in line at 5:00 to see them by 7:30 or 8, she decided she didn't care that much (and Jack and Sally being there was what made her want to go to the party in the first place.) It's just a ridiculously long time to wait to meet ANYONE, and we are character hunters. But ... yeah. No.

She's more excited to see Flynn and Rapunzel in her Rapunzel costume at this point.

I'm not sure really. I was at the end of the 3rd switchback plus the front of the line ppl were about half a line worth. They came out promptly at 7.

I'm not sure really. I was at the end of the 3rd switchback plus the front of the line ppl were about half a line worth. They came out promptly at 7.

Great thanks I thought they weren't out until 730. Makes my decision much easier. I guess we'll take a walk by around 430 or 5 and see how it looks. I have no problem waiting before the party, as long as it takes.

Just to mention...we saw the princes and princesses during fireworks with absolutely NO wait last night. There was only one other family in there the whole time. It was wonderful!

Just to mention...we saw the princes and princesses during fireworks with absolutely NO wait last night. There was only one other family in there the whole time. It was wonderful!

We saw them last night after the 2nd parade with only 5 min wait!! It was amazing!! Loved Flynn Rider!! Show me the smolder!! : )

Who did you see? In one line or do you get in another line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter