Boo-hoo.... my airtran flights went down

scootch

DIS Veteran
darn! difference of $25 per person(x 3) Since airtran and southwest combined, there isn't anyone to compete with them in Pittsburgh. Thought I got a good deal at $109.... now down to $84 .... boohoo......

You can call airtran and get credit for that the price it went down as long as it's the same flight and dates.

WOW.... worked, thanks so much. I can even use some of it to pay for my checked bag in November she said! :cool1::cool1: Love this budget board and love my disboarders!

WOW.... worked, thanks so much. I can even use some of it to pay for my checked bag in November she said! :cool1::cool1: Love this budget board and love my disboarders!

I have done it so many times, it's nice to get the extra money to use for luggage or to buy seats.

I just did this. You can't use the credit to pay for baggage online. But I called and the agent took care of it for me. She also said you could do it at the counter at the airport.

Maggie

where will I see the credit ???? I log into my account, but all they have is credits, is there somewhere to see it online? also, she told me it expires in a year... a year from original date of purchase, a year from now, what are the rules of it ???? thanks!!

where will I see the credit ???? I log into my account, but all they have is credits, is there somewhere to see it online? also, she told me it expires in a year... a year from original date of purchase, a year from now, what are the rules of it ???? thanks!!

Login in to your A +rewards then go to my booking click on that and then to the left hand side you will see profile click on that and then scroll down you will be able to see your credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter