"Bonus" ride at MCO monorail

jaysue

DIS Veteran
DS (3 1/2) loved the monorail at MCO from the terminal to the main building - on the way in, he thought it was part of the WDW monorail and was a ride.

Whilst waiting for our outbound flight, it was very quiet at MCO, and we rode the monorail back and forth twice to use some time up and to close the trip with a monorail ride

I have been to a number of airports but have not seen anything like that before - it was fun even though I can imagine it is a bottleneck at busy busy times

Thanks
jaysue

Interestingly enough, the voice in the monorails at MCO is actually Jack Wagner the same person who did the original (but since replaced) voice for the monorail at WDW.

Originally posted by Experiment626
Interestingly enough, the voice in the monorails at MCO is actually Jack Wagner the same person who did the original (but since replaced) voice for the monorail at WDW.

He can still be heard on the Disney trains. Although Matt Hansen does the speils, Jack Wagner is still the voice of the famous "Please stand clear of the doors... Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas."

I thought the voice on the trains was Ron Schnieder who also was the original Dreamfinder. Was his voice replaced recently???

I had the honor of dining with Ron in the Summer of 98!

pin
remember the magic
DVC/BCVs 2002

Originally posted by Pinnie
I thought the voice on the trains was Ron Schnieder who also was the original Dreamfinder. Was his voice replaced recently???

I had the honor of dining with Ron in the Summer of 98!

pin
remember the magic
DVC/BCVs 2002

Matt Hansen has been the voice of the monorail since at the very least the mid 90's...

Mea Culpa, Chip and Dale Express! When you said TRAINS I assumed you meant the trains at the MK.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.:o

pin
remember the magic
DVC/BCVs 2002

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter