Bonnet creek

mitros

<font color=red>I'm not nuts, I just appear to be<
:confused: I have been searching these boards for a couple of hours now and cannot find a thread about that new non disney resort being built amidst, although not part of, disney property. I seem to recall someone mentioning that the entrance was being put in right next to the CBR. I did notice, on our last two trips that they were putting in a new road there with a sign saying bonnet creek something or other. I also recall someone mentioning that it might be a fairfield inn resort, but I'm not really sure. Can someone tell me where this thread is located, and has anyone heard anything further about this project?:confused: :confused:

Bonnet Creek, I think , was the proposed site for the DVC resort for Eagle Pines. That is currently on hold. I think the Fairfield development was over near to AKL near to the 192.

Originally posted by vernon
Bonnet Creek, I think , was the proposed site for the DVC resort for Eagle Pines. That is currently on hold. I think the Fairfield development was over near to AKL near to the 192.
Disney's Bonnet Creek Golf Club and the Bonnet Creek Resort (non-Disney) are two entirely different places.

A DVC resort was announced at Disney's Eagle Pines Golf Course, part of Disney's Bonnet Creek Golf Club. But that's not the non-Disney resort that mitros was asking about.

A Fairfield timeshare resort and several resort hotels will be built at the Bonnet Creek Resort. The site is not near AKL. It's actually immediately east of Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. Look at the links earlier in this thread; within them; you'll find links to maps and plans.

Heres a direct link to the plan: http://www.guybutlerarchitect.com/page10.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter