Bonnet Creek

mommary

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about this hotel on Disney property?
Helping someone with a trip and I thought this might be something for them to look into.
Thanks in advance.

On the Bonnet Creek Property there is the -

- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort which are timeshare condos you can rent via various avenues
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Hotel which is located within the Resort and shares amenities

- Wyndham Bonnet Hilton is a newer hotel that has it's own pool and amenities but can share with Waldorf
- Wyndham Bonnet Waldorf Astoria is a newer luxury hotel that has it's own pool and amenities but can share with Hilton

Can anyone tell me about this hotel on Disney property?
Helping someone with a trip and I thought this might be something for them to look into.
Thanks in advance.
Be sure they understand that while this hotel is on Disney property, it doesn't get them all of the perks of staying in a Disney-owned resort (such as the free Disney Magical Express to/from the airport).

Be sure they understand that while this hotel is on Disney property, it doesn't get them all of the perks of staying in a Disney-owned resort (such as the free Disney Magical Express to/from the airport).

This is not Disney property. The Bonnet Creek property is adjacent to Disney property and because it got boxed in by highway (and was not permitted to build an exit) and Disney - Disney was required to allow them an entry/exit point on to Disney property.

It is correct that they have no Disney perks or amenities and it's doubtful they ever will.

We've stayed at Bonnet Creek MANY times. It's the best value on planet earth, and it's insane how nice it is. It's the ultimate option for anyone who is willing to stay at a non-disney property.

This is not Disney property. The Bonnet Creek property is adjacent to Disney property and because it got boxed in by highway (and was not permitted to build an exit) and Disney - Disney was required to allow them an entry/exit point on to Disney property.

It is correct that they have no Disney perks or amenities and it's doubtful they ever will.

True- it isn't on Disney property, but to most folks, it sure appears to be. Either way, the Disney perks aren't available and that was the point I wanted to make.

True- it isn't on Disney property, but to most folks, it sure appears to be. Either way, the Disney perks aren't available and that was the point I wanted to make.

Okay. I think because everyone thinks or says it's on property that is where the confusion lies with the amenities and perks. I just always try to make it clear it isn't - so don't expect any perks. It's even more confusing now that Wyndham bought the older hotel on Hotel Plaza Blvd. Not that it has any perks other than location but it further confuses folks.

We LOVE Bonnet Creek - doing our third stay there later this year. If you opt for this location, you will definitely need a vehicle. They charge for the bus to WDW and it doesn't run all the time. No shopping or other amenities in walking distance. This is not an issue to us as we always drive down anyway. There is a Walmart relatively close by and restaurants are not far either.

I think the deal is that Disney wanted to buy the property but the owners didn't want to or asked for too much money.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter