Bonnet Creek rental ??

VeeHam

Mouseketeer
I have contacted a "reputable" person to possibly rent a time share for Bonnet Creek for 6 nights this October. I initially sent a request for a 2 bedroom then I noticed they offered a 1 bedroom as well. The 1 bedroom they quoted is $10 MORE than the 2 bedroom. :confused: Can anyone tell me why this is? I have never stayed at Bonnet Creek so I am unfamiliar with how this works. Thanks

I have contacted a "reputable" person to possibly rent a time share for Bonnet Creek for 6 nights this October. I initially sent a request for a 2 bedroom then I noticed they offered a 1 bedroom as well. The 1 bedroom they quoted is $10 MORE than the 2 bedroom. :confused: Can anyone tell me why this is? I have never stayed at Bonnet Creek so I am unfamiliar with how this works. Thanks
It works by getting a quote on the room type you want and negotiating the price. If you don't like the price, shop around.

There are a few things that could happen.... some of which would depend upon when you were wanting to go.

One of the most likely scenarios though for why the 1-bdrm was more expensive than the quote you received for the 2bdrm is that he may have needed to get a split reservation for the 1bdrm due to the availability at the resort (there are a LOT more 2bdrm units than 1bdrm). While his point cost may have been less, the multiple reservations in the Wyndham system to get the 6 days would require an extra Guest Certificate which the owner would be charged for...and then passed that cost along to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter