Bonnet Creek experts - Tower 6 question

DavidNYC

DIS Veteran
Hi all - been staying at Bonnet Creek for about 5 years but coudn't book quite what we wanted this year (getting harder and harder to get reservations there!).

Question about Tower 6 -

We currently have a 1-BR presidential and 2-BR Deluxe booked (only rooms we could get for the dates and sizes we need). Am I correct that 1-BR presidentials are only in Tower 6? If so - how are presidentials distributed? Trying to figure out how close we'll be able to get to each other. Usually try to get same floor which I assume will be impossible but want to at least make sure we're in same building.

David

Hi all - been staying at Bonnet Creek for about 5 years but coudn't book quite what we wanted this year (getting harder and harder to get reservations there!).

Question about Tower 6 -

We currently have a 1-BR presidential and 2-BR Deluxe booked (only rooms we could get for the dates and sizes we need). Am I correct that 1-BR presidentials are only in Tower 6? If so - how are presidentials distributed? Trying to figure out how close we'll be able to get to each other. Usually try to get same floor which I assume will be impossible but want to at least make sure we're in same building.

David
1, 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials are only located in Tower 6.
4 bedroom presidentials can be in any tower.

There are non-presidential units in tower 6 as well in the lower floors. We once stayed in a 2 BR deluxe on the 6th floor.

We had the exact same room combo in tower 6 last month and had 1 floor between us. The Presidential room are typically higher up, and there were no 2 br units on the same floor. The closest they could get was one floor apart.

I know this is an old thread but I was told there are no pool/lake facing 1BR presidential rooms, they only face the other way. Can anyone confirm this? If this is true, is there a particular side of the building that's got a better view than the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter