Bonefish Grill

So Tiggeroo - how was your dinner?

For a chain restaurant, our local BG is better than average. Usually order the trout or sea bass. LOVE the chowder - always wins over a semi-healthy salad. ;)

Expresso Martini is almost as good as mine. :goodvibes

We ate there this past summer for our anniversary. We ordered the bang-bang shrimp (it was pretty good), the lobster-corn chowder (excellent--my favorite thing), sea bass with one of their sauces (I would have enjoyed it if the sauce hadn't smothered the fish), plus creme bulee' and coconut cream pie for desert (both very good). We also had two martinis (very good). I was really excited to eat there, but I'm in no hurry to go back.

We had a great meal. We split bang bang shrimp. I had salmon with pan Asian sauce. Dh got a special magi topped with some kind of crab sauce. I had a mocha tini. Yum. Creme brûlée. Yum. I like it there. Great service.

Never heard of it, but we are getting ready to go some shrimp at Red Lobster :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter