• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma or Wolfgang Puck Cafe??? Mama Melrose or 50's Prime Time?

wink13

Just a bit Goofy
We have ADR for BOMA in October but I'm thinking of changing to WPC. Any opinion on which would be better? 6 of us myself DW, DS 13, DS 8, DMI, DFI.

While you are giving opinions, Mama Melrose or 50's Prime Time? Currently have ADR at Mama Melrose per DW but I want 50's Prime Time. We have not been to any of these restaurants.

Thanks

Hi there, Wink! I can't help you, but I am wondering the same two things you are! I currently have ADR for WPC & MM Fantasmic. Hopefully we'll make good choices! Can't wait to try the food....:cool1:

I can only comment on your first option:

IMHO - Both Boma and WPC have good food. WPC is not very exotic (good - but not new or exotic), while Boma does appear to lean more toward the exotic/adventurous end of one's taste buds. Not meaning spicy hot mind you, but spiced and flavorful. With your kids being old enough to not be stuck in a burger/kid's menu rut, I would stick with Boma. You can get comparable food to WPC alot of places, but I haven't found too many eateries that have an African theme to their food.

I would say do both. They are both delicious places to eat Boma & WGP'.

As for 50's. I will never go back there. I have gone 2 times. The food to me is just blech. This of course is against the majority. I have never eaten at MM'. But, I hear it is ok, to good. So, to answer quite frankly. I would keep Boma' and drop the other two choices for WGP. You cannot go wrong with either. But, again this is JMHO. Whatever you do choose. Enjoy!:goodvibes

I love Boma but my DH thinks they have "funny spices' and won't eat there.. Boma has lots of variety of foods and many choices. i have reservations for both Boma and WPC on my July trip..

I'd say 50's Prime Time. The atmosphere is fun, but it is a real 'meat and potatoes' kind of meal - nothing fancy. The kids will like the ribbing the parents get by the waitstaff.

MM is good, too (we were just there in January) but it's not typical American Italian (i.e. Olive Garden). I had a tuna steak with some spices.

My vote is Boma and Prime Time. Boma is our must do restaurant each trip and we enjoy the comfort food at prime time and the fun atmosphere.

Thanks all for your input. I'm thinking Boma just to try and maybe Prime Time for a safe fun meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter