Boma or Ohana?

Are you looking for breakfast or dinner?

I personally would choose 'Ohana. I much prefer someone bringing food to me to eat rather than getting up for a buffet, but that's just my opinion.

I would say O'hana. Both are great restaurants and maybe 2 of the best there are in Disney. However I think I would choose O'hana for the atmosphere and the activities for kids.

I'm also thinking of going to Ohana for dinner while we're there. Never been, but can you tell me what kinds of activities there are for kids? My boys will be 12 and 13 when we go.....will they be too old for these activities?

We've been to both places numerous times. For food quality and selection at dinner, Boma would be our choice by far.

Breakfast Boma, it kicks butt

Dinenr Ohana because we didnt like Boma dinner at all

I have not been to Ohana but one thing to consider at Boma's, you will be spending a good deal of time away from the table waiting in line to get your food. It is not a relaxing "lets all sit and chat about the day" dinner. Someone will always be away from the table. So if you are looking for family bonding time, that will be harder to get at Boma's. I know Ohana's has food brought to you. That said, the food was good, and we would go back in a heart beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter