Boma, Jiko...what should we do?

chip1

Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!
We are planning our 12/02 trip. I've read a lot about both Jiko and Boma's. We were thinking we'd do Jiko for dinner one night and Boma's for breakfast. Your thoughts???

We'll be there in October and was having the same delima. At first I had dinner at Jiko one night and breakfast at Boma one morning. However, I kept reading good reports on Boma dinner so I had to book one of those too! I'll let you know how they were when we return!;)

We've eaten about 4 or 5 times now at BOMAs, for dinner, and we LOVE it!! Haven't tried it for breakfast - but the dinner is awesome! Be sure to save room for the zebra domes!!

Boma is buffet style - and the variety is awesome. You can take a little bit of something and if you like it - you can go back for more. There is an opportunity to try all sorts of foods that you may not have ever had - nummy nummy :p

chip1,

In my opinion, it depends on whether you're bringing children. DH and I had a wonderful, romantic dinner at Jiko's. I know that my kids would not have been happy with the choices though and for those prices, I would have cried if they didn't clean their plates.

We both had the oak grilled tendorloin over mac & cheese. It was out of this world. So tender, we could cut it with a butter knife. I had every intention of pushing the mac & cheese to the side of my plate, but I'm not embarassed to say that by the end of my meal, I was licking the plate. ;) Good stuff!

Tammi

This is how we always do it--Jiko for a nice table service dinner, Boma for the breakfast buffet.
I hear the braised lamb shank at Jiko is quite good--tho I usually get that aforementiond tenderloin!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter