AnnMichele

Mouseketeer
I have some questions on logistics for our Boma ADR after a day at the parks on Saturday. We are staying off-property and will be driving our own car (I have an AP, so parking is free). We are going to rope drop at DHS, then DAK after lunch until park closing. Our Boma reservations are at 8:15pm and DAK closes at 8pm. My questions are:

1. How do I handle parking? I wasn't sure if I should park at DAK in the afternoon and drive to AKL for dinner, park at DAK and take the bus to the resort, or park at AKL for the day (we'll probably arrive to go to DAK around 11am-12pm). Would the hotel even let me park there 8-9 hours in advance?

2. How much time should I allow for getting from DAK to Boma?

Agree with others, park at DAK and drive to Boma (one of our favorites!). Give yourself 20-30 mins from the DAK parking lot... which is PLENTY of time so you won't feel rushed. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter