BOG question...help

Scrapdolly

Mouseketeer
i am almost at my 180 days and have been looking at BOG for lunch on dates we are not eligible for and I haven't seen a single,lunch time show up between August and November 12. Am I doing something wrong... Looking in the wrong place. Can you book BOG through MDE for lunch.

Also I have seen other people in threads say they have set up alerts for ADR. Could anyone possibly tell me how you do that.

It's not make or break for us to get BOG for a lunch ... Needs to be lunch as we have quick dine package ... But it would be a nice thing to do if possible.

I know that on touringplans.com they have a reservation finder. You can set up alerts through that so you can be notified when ADRs are available from other folks cancelling.

I believe BOG is reservation only no matter what meal you get there, so it would be an ADR on MDE.

I know that on touringplans.com they have a reservation finder. You can set up alerts through that so you can be notified when ADRs are available from other folks cancelling.

I believe BOG is reservation only no matter what meal you get there, so it would be an ADR on MDE.
I kept going to their website and thought I had to buy a subscription to use it. Then I opened my eyes and saw "basic" link on the side. Just in case anyone else is blind like me.

I have my brother and husband using touring plan's reservation tracker through the basic service so we can track up to 6 restaurants at a time. So maybe we're cheating a little, but all's fair in food and WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter