BOG preorder

KMarston

DIS Veteran
Can someone help me figure out how to preorder breakfast from the MDE app? I've googled it, says there should be an option. I don't see it, I can modify, cancel, check out the menu but no preorder. Any ideas?

You should definitely see the pre-order link, then. You do have an ADR, right? Maybe try the MDE website through a laptop rather than the app? If you don't see it there, you might want to call WDW for help. I recently had trouble with the photopass website and the IT dept was a huge help.

Thanks, its available to me on my desktop. Now I have to explain to my 80 yo mother in law, why I need her breakfast order now! ;p

Thanks, its available to me on my desktop. Now I have to explain to my 80 yo mother in law, why I need her breakfast order now! ;p
You don't really need it. If she gives you grief do a dummy order for her and ask her again that morning when you're on the way or on line at the gate. Log on via your phones browser, change the order if needed. You have until 5 minutes before your ADR.

Yes, for some reason I also could not get it to work on my phone. Since I did not have my laptop with me- I logged in with my iPad and was able to order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter