• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BOG- order ahead

mama22babygirls

Earning My Ears
I placed my order for BOG on the website. I can’t figure out how to make changes to it?? Help! Also do I add the alcohol now to have it count towards my DP? I thought so read somewhere you have to wait...

One more day!!!!

Change it the same way you did the order in the first place. We pre-ordered for lunch last year and included mimosas on the order and had no issues - it all went though as CS credits.

When we preordered our BOG breakfast, we didn't include mimosas in our preorder because it wasn't clear that alcohol is included in the dining plan. However, when we arrived at BOG, the cashier asked us if we wanted a mimosa or sangria because they they are included in the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter