BOG how long?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Nikciburd, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Nikciburd

Nikciburd Mouseketeer

How long do you think it will take to eat at BOG for a party of 7 at lunch (assuming ordering online works). TIA!!!

2. crabbygal902

crabbygal902 after a lapu lapu, I'm not so crabby anymore

Approx 30-45 min

I am a teacher and am used to scarfing down my food, I can do it in less. However, BOG is a lovely experience that I try to slow down and take my time with.

When we’ve pre-ordered, our food has always been ready in a flash. It’s just a matter of finding a table and getting drinks.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Nikciburd

Nikciburd Mouseketeer

Haha. Yes we teachers certainly can eat fast when necessary. However, since it's August, I plan on taking advantage of the air conditioning and lovely accommodations. I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to save 90 minutes or anything like some places. Thanks!

crabbygal902 likes this.
  5. sunsetbeachgal

sunsetbeachgal DIS Veteran

How far in advance do you pre order? Can it be done same day?

6. Moliphino

Moliphino DIS Veteran

It starts 30 days out and you can do it day of.

7. Amanda999

Amanda999 DIS Veteran

It's quick serve at lunch - not table service - so it can be as fast or slow as you wish. A server bring the food you ordered to the table all at once (and pretty quickly after you order). So, if you pre-order, you shouldn't wait too long in the ordering line, then go get a table, within maybe 10 minutes (depending on what you ordered) your food arrives. You then leave when you are done eating: the servers quickly clean up after people leave.

8. sunsetbeachgal

sunsetbeachgal DIS Veteran

One more question...how large is the carved turkey sandwich? I was looking at the menu and thinking my husband and I might each order a French onion soup and then split the turkey sandwich. We aren’t huge eaters and our BOG reservation is for late lunch and attending MNSSHP that night so must save room for snacks!