BOG FastPass+ question(s)

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
I'm trying to understand a few things about the BOG FastPass+ lunch:

1. When is the timeframe that I'm able to make that FP+ reservation?

2. I'm having a tough time getting my reservation id#?

I realize this info is probably somewhere on the boards but I just can find it. I was able to locate the URL for it (I believe :scared1:)...... I greatly appreciate any assistance with this.

Best regards :thumbsup2

Doug :goofy:

It seems that people have been able to book around the thirty day mark or less. August has just started to open up. The ressie ID # is a twelve or fourteen digit number. I think if you go to check in on the ressie page and look at the number in the page address the end of the address is your ID#, it has no letters in it I found mine on my magic band page when i went to customize my bands. hope it help:)

If you move the mouse over the "check in online" button down in the lower left corner will display your big rez number. Just hover do not click it.

I'm trying to understand a few things about the BOG FastPass+ lunch:

1. When is the timeframe that I'm able to make that FP+ reservation?

It is technically still a test, so there is no set timeframe. Even if it follows a timeframe for a few months it can change at any time.

2. I'm having a tough time getting my reservation id#?

If your resort ID has letters in it, there are tips and work arounds to find it on the big BOG FP+ thread on the reservation board.

I realize this info is probably somewhere on the boards but I just can find it. I was able to locate the URL for it (I believe :scared1:)...... I greatly appreciate any assistance with this.

Best regards :thumbsup2

I had been checking the BOG lunch fast pass site every few days and it always said no times available during my 7/12-7/18 stay. Last weekend I checked and it opened up - so about 2 weeks from the beginning of my stay. I logged in to the BOG site using my MDE email and password and it automatically pulled in the dates of my stay.

I never received any kind of email, even after I made the fast pass and it isn't listed on MDE. So it's a bit sketchy.

If you move the mouse over the "check in online" button down in the lower left corner will display your big rez number. Just hover do not click it.

It seems I've left off an important piece of info............I'm at day 71 so there is a few more days until I can do "online check in". That may matter since I can't seem to find an online ck in link........ :confused3

As for the other info........thanks everybody.:thumbsup2 It would be better if the time frame for getting a BOG FP+ doesn't occur on the 60th day........have plenty of FP's to do that day :scared1:

I got my email invite on July 4th for a July 28th trip. I tried every day for the past few months, but it would not let me get a fp+ ressie for my dates until I got my email invite on the 4th.

How many BOG fp+ lunch ressies is everyone making? One per day, one over your entire stay? Just curious.

I was finally able to set mine today for August 3rd. It looks like you can only choose one time during your stay. :)

How many BOG fp+ lunch ressies is everyone making? One per day, one over your entire stay? Just curious.

you can only make one and only for the 1st 7 days of your trip. People have posted that once they used the 1st FP+ on the day after they could make another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter