Bog bfast

brookew

Earning My Ears
Tell me about doing Bfast PPO. Will the beast make an appearance?
Trying to decide between this or lunch.

The Beast will not make an appearance at Breakfast. When you make your plans, decide which meal works best with your schedule and go with that one We tend to book a PPO meal there once in a while when we want to use a CS credit for breakfast. It is really the only true PPO advantage in MK.

I do think tha tlunch is a better value and a great choice if you want a nice break in the late morning or early afternoon. The food is good and you see the castle. No Beast at this one either.

We have 5 kids so 1. Bfast would help us get past the huge rope drop crowd 2. Lunch might be a nice break. I can’t decide!!!

I had booked breakfast for this reason and then they announced daily EEMH which totally ruined it haha
This is why I always suggest you either be prepared to ditch teh ADR, or you book the meal because you really want it. You cannot count on opening hours it seems.

This is why I always suggest you either be prepared to ditch teh ADR, or you book the meal because you really want it. You cannot count on opening hours it seems.

Oh I’m fine with it. No one could have guessed EEMH every single morning at 7a for MK for 2 straight months.

Are you on the dining plan? If not, look at the prices of breakfast and decide how you feel about breakfast. I book BOG for pre-park opening purposes, otherwise the breakfast is DEFINITELY not worth what they charge. My method is PPO time, and pre-order a breakfast to share since it comes with the pastries. I have never eaten lunch there. I have a dinner reservation planned in December, but we won't be on the DDP, so I am debating keeping it. :)

Since it's PPO, does everyone need to order an entree at breakfast? A lot of mornings, I just have coffee (I know, I know, not healthy). I'd obviously order a meal for my kid, but really I'd only be going to accompany her.

Since it's PPO, does everyone need to order an entree at breakfast? A lot of mornings, I just have coffee (I know, I know, not healthy). I'd obviously order a meal for my kid, but really I'd only be going to accompany her.
You can order as much or as little as you like. There's no per-person minimum.

You can order what you like. When I book this one I know that we will share meals. I do not like to eat that early, and will just have a bit of pastry and coffee, so a few platters between us will be plenty. My girls will want a waffle or funnel cake for a snack morning no matter what, so no reason to waste credits and having them eat more thatn any of us want.

Oh I’m fine with it. No one could have guessed EEMH every ! single morning at 7a for MK for 2 straight months.

Oh oh oh me me me!
We do see it all the time. Great for guests but not for planners who chose it 6 months earlier. But we do see park hours at MK changing all the time.

Oh and if not clear from earlier posts this is not a character meal. Breakfast and lunch are considered QS.

Beast is only at dinner and you go to him at the end of your meal. He does not go table to table and there are no other characters ever.

The rooms are interesting and keyed to the movie, but breakfast has no characters. Good idea to order ahead to save time. If If you have little ones, BOG does NOT have Mickey waffles--that was my grandchildren's favorite and so they were disappointed though the other (shared--portions are large) options were ok.

Does anyone have a pic of the light up cup and the less expense cup you can purchase with a soda?
And just to confirm, for breakfast and/or lunch I can make a reservation (or try) and just get a soda and sit at a table.for a bit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!