BOG - B/L/D?

iheartbelle87

DIS Veteran
Disclaimer: This is beyond a first world problem :tilt:

We're on the DDP (regular)
I've managed to score the following... which should I keep?

9/5 BOG 4:55pm
9/7 BOG 9:45am
9/8 BOG 11:14am

I'm actually leaning towards keeping the 9/8 lunch, as I already have our other TS booked and I hear (feel free to confirm or deny this) that the lunch is a great use of a counter service. We've never eaten at BOG at all.

The breakfast sounds good well, but we're having the breakfast buffet on 9/6 at The Wave. Here are our TS plans, if this helps:

9/4 Arrival day, QS dinner at POR

9/5 Either BOG 4:55pm OR Liberty Tree Tavern 7:30pm

9/6 The Wave 10:30am, dinner is either LTT (if we dont go 9/5) or Chefs de Frances

9/7 ? QS for BOG 9:45am breakfast, and Mama Melrose for Fantasmic DP 6:55pm

9/8 ? QS BOG 11:15am lunch, and 7:20pm Cape May Buffet

9/9 departure.

I'm a big fan of BOG dinner but with those times, I'd definitely keep the lunch and ditch the others. The lunch is a great use of a QS dining credit.

I think BOG is one of the best, if not best QS in the MK and I personally would keep both breakfast and lunch. If you could find another breakfast slightly later and give you more emptier time on arrival that would be even better. A late breakfast would mean you could "skip" lunch with snacks or just eat light.

Dinner ........ hmmmm, the plus is the Beast. Assuming you've never been the plus is you will see it as TS before you see it as QS, the reverse cause me to be disappointed. The Con is I don't think food wise it's a great value but you are comparing it to LTT Thanksgiving buffet. BUT since you are eating there twice, unless you really want to see the Beast, I would probably try something different. And LTT is a value on the DDP, not so much for cash.

My DH and DD would say keep them all! Really lunch is very good, but dinner is great, too, and a whole different feel. We have not done breakfast. I would at least keep one QS and a dinner for two different experiences.

We've only tried lunch a few times and love it! The sandwiches are delicious!
We have dinner booked this year too because we've heard such good things

I would keep lunch, unless you want to see the beast, and then I'd keep lunch and dinner. We did all three last trip. We are doing both breakfast and lunch again, probably more than once. The lunch was the best quick service we had all trip. The breakfast we are only doing to get in the park early.

I would keep lunch. I don't think the times for the other 2 meals are convenient for park touring.
We enjoyed lunch last year and are going back again in October

I would keep the lunch. While dinner was great for us, we actually enjoyed lunch more.

We like the lunch experience, but LOVE the dinner one. Have not tried breakfast yet. All your plans sound great, so have a wonderful time no matter what you decide! :flower1:

I think BOG is one of the best, if not best QS in the MK and I personally would keep both breakfast and lunch. If you could find another breakfast slightly later and give you more emptier time on arrival that would be even better. A late breakfast would mean you could "skip" lunch with snacks or just eat light.

Dinner ........ hmmmm, the plus is the Beast. Assuming you've never been the plus is you will see it as TS before you see it as QS, the reverse cause me to be disappointed. The Con is I don't think food wise it's a great value but you are comparing it to LTT Thanksgiving buffet. BUT since you are eating there twice, unless you really want to see the Beast, I would probably try something different. And LTT is a value on the DDP, not so much for cash.

Is the beast not there for lunch?

Lunch. I like the breakfast, but probably not at that time which is prime time for riding rides. The dinner is good too, so if you want to keep two I would do lunch and dinner.

We're doing lunch and an early dinner (I think ours is at 4:55 too) on our next trip. I decided to keep both, since they're supposed to be different experiences.

Lunch, lunch, lunch, did I mention lunch?

We've never done breakfast but I wouldn't pay that much money for such little food. Dinner is fine, but there is far better dinner dining to be had throughout the world. Lunch gets you in the castle to see it and serves very good quick service food at not quite so outlandish prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter