Bodywash?

lunaland

Mouseketeer
Can anyone confirm that there is body wash available in the bathrooms on the Magic? In the pump bottles? Out shopping for last minute items now!

They are awful, they are set to barely pump any liquid out.
It takes about 10 pumps to get a palm full, frustrating.
I bring my own body wash, but my husband used there's and said he took the cap off and poured it in his hands cause it was making him crazy.

I bring my own body wash, but my husband used there's and said he took the cap off and poured it in his hands cause it was making him crazy.
So it isn’t like the pumps mounted on the wall at the WDW resorts?? Should we pack S,C, and BW or not??? We leave Friday and I didn’t pack it.

We are recently off 14 nights on the Magic. You really do have to pump about 10 times to get 1 teaspoon worth of product. I think next cruise we will pack our own shampoo and body wash.

So it isn’t like the pumps mounted on the wall at the WDW resorts?? Should we pack S,C, and BW or not??? We leave Friday and I didn’t pack it.

No, they are glass bottles on a glass shelf.
They have it there for you, its just very hard to pump out.
We didn't have kids with us, but our grandkids would have a hard time using these pumps.
Its up to you, if you want to bring your own, I bring my own because I only can use a certain body wash and I have keratin in my hair so I need certain shampoo for that.

This. Mine had a sticker (? Why?) on it that said “tamper proof” yet I was easily able to open the lid and pour out the product. I had just come from a residence inn that had the mounted locking product dispensers, much better!

What scares me is that you could pump so hard and 1. The bottles could become slippery and fall off the shelf and shatter.
2. the whole mounted shelf could become loose from the wall because of all the pressure of people pumping and the shelf and glass bottles could fall on your foot.
Its dangerous.

It worked fine for me. I'm on vacation so it does not matter if it takes a few seconds longer to get out the soap. I was glad for the extra space in my luggage and I will use the provided products again. I never felt unsafe in the shower, even during a storm while we experienced some rocking the bottles stayed exactly where they supposed to be.

What scares me is that you could pump so hard and 1. The bottles could become slippery and fall off the shelf and shatter.
2. the whole mounted shelf could become loose from the wall because of all the pressure of people pumping and the shelf and glass bottles could fall on your foot.
Its dangerous.
I don't think the bottles were glass but rather thick, heavy, high-quality plastic.

I am another fan of not needing to pack body wash. That you had to pump so much was annoying but I just put my hand around it and pumped a bunch of times in row to get a handful. I actually felt like I probably wasted more product this way as I just filled my hand each time because it was faster than pump, check, pump, check, etc.. I did try to ease up towards the end of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter