• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boatwright's???

I've eaten there for breakfast, too. I had the calabash, which was very very tasty. :teeth:

Hi,

Great for breakfast, okay for dinner! At least when I was there in 2002 & 2003!!

Enjoy,
Allison

Another vote for breakfast (my favorite b'fast place at WDW), as well as the sweet potato pancakes - with the strawberries and cream as an "appetizer." :)

Hi Pat...guess who? Ate there in '98 loved it. A friend just returned and she said it was great the two times she went.

How many days till we leave??

Here's another vote for breakfast and the Sweet Potato pancakes, MMMMMM! So good you don' t need syrup.:tongue:

Add yet another recomendation for their Sweet Potato Pancakes.

HMMMM, trust me, leave the syrup bottle alone, you won't need it.

We ate breakfast there a few times when they still had a buffet...very good.

WE have had dinner there a few times too. Everything we had was really good.

Sorry to be a killjoy :sad2: but we weren't too keen when we went in november. The food was just okay a little overpriced, but the place was empty and had no atmosphere at all.

I had the stuffed salmon with crabmeat/dirty rice and pencil thin asparagus, it was very good, lots of flavor not too spicy. They also served wonderful hot rolls in a silver bucket, with honey butter. The service was a bit spotty but the evening I was there it is was very busy. If you go late in the evening you can enjoy Bob Jackson at the River Roost next door.

We love it, but then again we stay there all the time. We do breakfast every morning and last year we were so tired on our last day we canclled Citrico's and has dinner there. Their shrimp cocktail was delicious and the sirloin with grilled red onion supurb. DH had the prime rib and ate every morsel. This, of course, is only MHO.

I've eaten dinner there. It was expensive, but good. I had steak and a salad. Although, my daughter paid way too much for mac and cheese that she could have gotten 20 feet away in the food court for a lot less.

We enjoyed our experience there, a little more casual and less "magical" compared to our other sit-downs, but still a good experience. Try the jambalya, excellent choice.

Have fun & enjoy

M & K

We have had dinner there, and it is OK. Not great, but not bad, either. If you are staying at POR, its a good dinner choice, but I wouldn't make a special trip from a park or another resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter