Boathouse Christmas lunch review...

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
We celebrated Christmas with our family on Christmas eve this year, so we decided to have lunch at the Boathouse...

I made a 1:00 ressie...

We arrived at 12:50 and we were seated right away... It was a beautiful day so we elected to sit outside and it was the right choice, we were seated by the water, with a such nice views of the balloon and the water cars, plus we could see the friendship boats moving around to water...

Our server was on point during the whole meal... really nice and attentive, without smothering us... so great job all the way around...

Water was brought to the table and a craft was left which was nice, so that we could refill as needed... Rolls with a honey butter style spread was brought right away...

We ordered the lobster Bisque- sadly we never got it... which was the only real miss step... our food came out before the soup... the server was clearly very upset by this, and had a member of management come and speak to us... we were fine and really was not a big deal for us...

Having eaten so much holiday food we decided to go with some regular lunch comfort food.... DH went with a Burger and fresh cut fries...the burger was cook perfectly to order, and everything was hot. I went the the dockside bucket of the day which was cod fingers and fresh cut fries...the fingers were lightly covered in panko, and where cooked perfectly nice a crunchy outside without a bunch of breading and moist and flaky on the inside, the homemade tarter sauce was very good, a fresh squeeze of lemon was all that was needed... we both enjoyed what we ordered... and would order each offering again...

We skipped dessert, as we had quite a bit of dessert from the night before left over to snack on..

Overall a really nice relaxing lunch with wonderful views...

Best service I’ve had anywhere on WDW property was at Boathouse. They train their staff very well to be personable and attentive without being overbearing or awkward it seems. Glad you enjoyed!

I don't think you missed anything bypassing dessert at Boathouse. It's the only course at this restaurant that is lacking; we wuvvv everything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter