Boat service from Saratoga Springs to Port Orleans?

fightinbuc2

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, though i read these boards quite frequently when planning our trips to the World.

My family will be at Saratoga Springs from Oct. 25 through Nov 1. We have been DVC members since 2004 and we are finally staying at our home resort for the first time this trip!

My question is, can we use the boat service to get from Saratoga Springs to Port Orleans Riverside. It has been a tradition in my family to eat Breakfast at Boatwright's on each trip since staying at Dixie Landings on our first trip back in 1995. Being able to take the boat from Saratoga springs for our breakfast would make the experience even better on this upcoming trip.

If anyone could provide any info it would be greatly appreciated!

well you can go to OKW on the boat.

otherwise you need to ride the boat (or walk you can from SSR) to DD - then take the boat that goes to PO.

You can take the boat to DTD, then transfer. I'm pretty sure they use the same dock.

The Port Orleans boat does not stop at SSR. There are separate boat lines - one serves PO and the other serves SSR and OKW. You'd have to ride to DTD and board the other boat line. They do use the same dock.

I do not know if they will begin running to DTD early enough for breakfast.

You can also walk from SSR to DTD and catch the PO boat at the dock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter