Boardwalk Villa Studio?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
After staying in the Boardwalk Villa one-bedroom, and can't get that for the same discount as last year, that discount now comes down to a studio price - must have went up some. Anyway, is this studio still a nice size, I know not as large as the one-bedroom. I saw pics from Deb Willis website and it looks just as nice - just won't have that jacuzzi! darn! LOL!

It's basically the size of a deluzxe room at the BWI/BC/YC.
The sleeper sofa makes it feel more roomy though as it's folded up during the day.

You'll get a minifridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Closet space is much tighter, and you won't have the washer/dryer :(

Anne

the studio at BWV is 356 sq. ft.
it is a nice size room, it has a lot of floor space since there is only one queen bed and the sofa.
not having 2 beds opens up the room.
dh and I have stayed in a studio 3 times. It is big enough!

Laura :)

DW & I loved the studio we had a few years ago. It was on the 5th floor overlooking the Boardwalk. With just the two of us the sofa was never opened up & the room was very spacious. We missed the washer/dryer, but they did have a small, free (had to buy the soap) laundry near the first floor elevators. We love the BWV's!

The rooms are a good size.. You get a refrig, plates and utensils, and a sink(besides the bathroom sink) If there are more than two of you then request a room with a daybed.. Some rooms have daybeds in them along with the queen bed and the sleeper sofa... My daughter loved the daybed and we did not have to pull out the sleeper sofa everynight... Have a great trip...

Did you look into renting points from a DVC member and compare that to the price at CRO? That's what I'm doing this year and it is much cheaper (also because we're staying on weeknights, which require less points than weekends). Check out the DVC forums for info if you haven't already.

Originally posted by heidihiden
The rooms are a good size.. You get a refrig, plates and utensils, and a sink(besides the bathroom sink) If there are more than two of you then request a room with a daybed.. Some rooms have daybeds in them along with the queen bed and the sleeper sofa... My daughter loved the daybed and we did not have to pull out the sleeper sofa everynight... Have a great trip...

Just be aware that they will NOT guarantee a Studio Plus unless you are a party of five. Also the daybeds are NOT large enough to sleep an adult. They are more like the trundles at POR.

Anne

Actually the day bed is more like a crib mattress on a bench.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter