Boardwalk valet parking

likestravel

Earning My Ears
I will be staying there for 10 days if I only use valet parking 4 times do I only get charged for the days I use it or do i get charged the entire stay

Valet parking at the resorts is a nightly charge ($20/night). You will pay from the time you drop off the vehicle until you retrieve it for the final time.

So if I drop car off on day 1 and pick it up on day 2 and use the parking lot for say days 3,4,5,6,7,8. Then drop it off on day 9.and pick it up when I leave on day 10. I will get charged for every day?

Valet parking at the resorts is a nightly charge ($20/night). You will pay from the time you drop off the vehicle until you retrieve it for the final time.

It's now $20, holy cow! :scared1:

:earsboy: Bill

So if I drop car off on day 1 and pick it up on day 2 and use the parking lot for say days 3,4,5,6,7,8. Then drop it off on day 9.and pick it up when I leave on day 10. I will get charged for every day?

No, in that situation you are charged for two days, assuming you do not leave the car in valet more than 24 hours for any given drop off.

It was raised in March to $20 a day. It might be worth doing a day or two. If you have valet parking at, for example, Boardwalk, you can valet park at any resort that has valet on the same day and not pay anything additional other than tip. Thus, you can go to Contemporary or GF and valat park and go to MK for the day with no 3 hour restriction or any other reason to be parking at the MK resort. Vice versa if staying at an MK resort and want to valet at Boardwalk or Beach Club to go to Epcoit or Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter