• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boardwalk playground

PixieDust&MickeyPretzels

Earning My Ears
Question about resort playgrounds. Do you have to be staying at a resort to use them? I know you do for the pools, which I understand. In October we’re staying at the beach club and we plan on hanging out on the boardwalk for drinks/dinner some nights. From what I can see the boardwalk playground is attached to the pool area. Just looking for options for my 18 month old to get her energy out safely 😂.

You can definitely use playgrounds at other resorts. We just stayed there and it’s inside the pool fence so if it’s locked you won’t be able to use it. It was never locked when we were there though. And when I say locked I mean having to use your magic band as a boardwalk guest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter