Boardwalk Inn Daybed

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
We are staying in a standard club level room at BWI. Can someone tell me the size of the daybed?

Thank you. My son is taking a friend so my teen daughter is going to sleep on it. I was just hoping it wasn’t designed for toddlers (like the trundles)

It's definitely bigger than that. If you've stayed at any other deluxe with a daybed, the ones at BWI are the same. I'm 5'2" and have slept comfortably on the day beds in the deluxe rooms.

It's definitely bigger than that. If you've stayed at any other deluxe with a daybed, the ones at BWI are the same. I'm 5'2" and have slept comfortably on the day beds in the deluxe rooms.
Thank you. We have stayed in deluxe rooms with day beds but we haven’t used them since kids were under 10. I just couldn’t remember the size. My daughter is only 5’3” so it sounds like she will be just fine.

************** has info ... scroll down page for pictures etc.

"I measured the cushion as 72 inches long, with two or three more inches of toe-wiggling room. Mattress width is 32 inches, and the cushion is 4 inches+ deep. I had no trouble sleeping on it except that it’s a little short for my height."

https://**************.net/2014/07/17/review-disneys-boardwalk-inn-continued-2/

************** has info ... scroll down page for pictures etc.

"I measured the cushion as 72 inches long, with two or three more inches of toe-wiggling room. Mattress width is 32 inches, and the cushion is 4 inches+ deep. I had no trouble sleeping on it except that it’s a little short for my height."

https://**************.net/2014/07/17/review-disneys-boardwalk-inn-continued-2/
Perfect!! Thank you very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter