Blue membership cards

Inga

DIS Veteran
We ordered my blue DVC membership card as my old one expired, in prep for our Aulani Feb trip….they sent us the new card with expiration Dec 31, 2021! Bummer. DH talked with membership services and I guess all will be reissued in the new year (no way it will make it to my address before we go) but we can print off the one on line. Not sure how that will work. Anyone else in the same boat?

I always use the blue one without issues. Worst case you can also log in and show them the card on the website.

I always use the blue one without issues. Worst case you can also log in and show them the card on the website.
Problem is to have one that isn’t expired! Not even sure why they have an expiration date for 6 months from now.

The cards online always have an expiration date that is 90 days out from when you access the online card- so if you want a valid online card that you can screenshot and use for the discounts- then go on the DVC page in November/December and you should be good :)

Last week I showed them my screenshot of the card I downloaded on the website and it worked great.

I think we all (or many of us) have the December 31, 2021 expiry. The new ones may arrive (unless they're now going fully digital) before these ones expire. I can't recall exactly when the new ones are sent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter