Blue Lizard Sunscreen in which stores?

xbatman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen Blue Lizard in a local store? Their website doesn't list any retailers.

I've ordered from drugstore.com in the past, but I was hoping to get it faster at a store.

Thanks!

Giant Food near us started selling it this year. That stuff is great! It's the only thing my DS2 can wear and not get sunburn. I stocked up for our trip.

Good luck finding it!

Rite aid has it. My son gets a rash from most sunscreens, and this is one he can wear. They only stock small bottles, but they will order bigger ones if you ask.

My BiLo carries it. They have two different kinds to choose from too. This is great stuff for sensitive skin! My dermatologist was giving samples of this out last year. It is great!

Thanks all!

Rite Aid is nearby, so I'll try there. I think I'll order from drugstore.com for later in the summer, so a small bottle is enough to start the season. :goodvibes

I had just read that this sunscreen has the BEST sun protection out there!!!

is $12-14 pretty much the price or does it ever get cheaper?

my local mom and pop pharmacy gets it for me so I don;t pay shipping. Usually comes in the next day. $14.00 for regular bottle, lasts a long time because it does not take much as it is thicker than many sunscreens. This stuff is the absolute best. We used it at Disney last sept. put it on once in the a.m. and never had to reapply even after swimming, never got a tan line

I had just read that this sunscreen has the BEST sun protection out there!!!

is $12-14 pretty much the price or does it ever get cheaper?

Hi, I'm the OP.

I was able to get the 3 oz. sensitive at Rite Aid today for $10.69, so I have something for immediate use.

I also ordered from drugstore.com - $8.69 for 3 oz. and $17.99 for 9 oz. I got free shipping for over $25. I also went through ebates, so 6% back. :goodvibes

Blue Lizard IS awesome. It was recommended by my dermatologist last year - hadn't ever used it before, but loved it. Got it 2 for 1 on Amazon, even so, it is pricey, but well worth the cost, IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter