Blue Lagoon

Wishing on a star

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of going to Blue Lagoon on Nassau day... I haven't seen a lot of info out there on Blue Lagoon Island? Anybody been there?? Know of any good links? I Would love to hear a good description of what it is like, and what is offered (other than Dolphin Encounters, our son is too young).
Thanks!

I have done the Blue Lagoon Beach Day twice:

The boat ride there is fun, but it does take you awhile to get there. Once you are there, you will be dropped off at a lagoon. This lagoon is perfect for little ones. On the other side of the island, you can snorkel in the ocean. If you go further away from where they drop you off, you can visit the stingrays. You will also see where to go for the Dolphin Swim. This is a nice excursion that includes lunch and a drink. Any other drinks you will have to purchase. There are hammocks to use (which is nice to get out of the sun). There is music, games and a pavillion where you can eat your lunch.

I would do this excursion again and I often recommend it for families with little ones.

If you have any other questions, you can email me at vkramer@comcast.net.

Vicki

We, too, enjoyed Blue Lagoon last November, although we were there 1 week post-hurricane and clean-up was still going on. Because of debris and still rough water the ocean side was closed. We did the Dolphin Encounter, and even if your child is too young, you can still walk around and see the dolphins in the water.

Karen
Wonder 11/01
Magic 3/02
Magic 11/02

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest