Blue Bayou...Sustainable Market Fish?

CO2CA

Perpetually Planning
We have reservations for Blue Bayou in a couple days and just checked the menu. The delicious salmon we got the first day they opened back up for reservations isn't on there anymore! Can anyone tell me what the sustainable market fish is? I can't seem to find this anywhere.

We have reservations for Blue Bayou in a couple days and just checked the menu. The delicious salmon we got the first day they opened back up for reservations isn't on there anymore! Can anyone tell me what the sustainable market fish is? I can't seem to find this anywhere.
It varies. Disney chefs purchase on a daily/weekly basis. It could be any number of east/west coast fish. It is usually announced when you are seated.

When we ate at BB a week ago, the sustainable fish was salmon served with garlic butter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter