Blue Bayou Reservation Tips?

jacobzking

Mouseketeer
We're approaching the 60 day mark. I know BB is always tough to snag, but its my absolute most favorite place to eat in the world. Any tips on snagging a reservation? Or is it still just as wonky as it ever was? Thanks!

We're approaching the 60 day mark. I know BB is always tough to snag, but its my absolute most favorite place to eat in the world. Any tips on snagging a reservation? Or is it still just as wonky as it ever was? Thanks!
If you are up at 6AM PST you should get whatever time you like. Is it for you as 1 person? If yes, the select party of 2 you will get all the available times. Disney Dining does not give all the times for a party of 1.

Just try right at 6am PST and you should be able to get it. Are you staying on property by any chance? If so, the reservations will open earlier for you, like around 5:30 am.

Just try right at 6am PST and you should be able to get it. Are you staying on property by any chance? If so, the reservations will open earlier for you, like around 5:30 am.
Very true I am staying at GCH in August and all my windows opened at 3AM PST for me 6AM EST......3 hours early.

And if for some reason you can’t snag it for one of your days, pay for the $5 alert. I’ve been very successful snagging a reservation that way, even day off.
And if that doesn't work, go in person the morning of the day you'd like to go and talk to the person at the entry.

I've been able to get reservations through the alert system for BB and Trader Sam's though.

A Blue Bayou lunch reservation (it was for something odd like 3:20pm) stayed on until 9:40am MST today. I was shocked because usually those are snagged in the first 20 minutes from our experience.

Ok. I am going in August for 8 days and I am eating there 4 times!! I love it.
Holy moly! We love Blue Bayou but not quite that much lol We're like that with Rancho del Zocolo, though, on a quick 3-day trip we will probably each lunch there twice. When you know what you like, you know what you like ::yes::

Holy moly! We love Blue Bayou but not quite that much lol We're like that with Rancho del Zocolo, though, on a quick 3-day trip we will probably each lunch there twice. When you know what you like, you know what you like ::yes::
This is my first trip back to Disneyland since before the pandemic. I was there last in 2019! I miss the Blue Bayou. Usually go twice each trip. But this time I need my fix!! I love Rancho as well. I will get there too!!

This is my first trip back to Disneyland since before the pandemic. I was there last in 2019! I miss the Blue Bayou. Usually go twice each trip. But this time I need my fix!! I love Rancho as well. I will get there too!!
And if you find, during your trip, that you don't really need to go that last time or whatever, you can always cancel!

I would set your alarm for 530AM or at least 545 and have the pages up and ready to go to hit refresh. You have several days to play but would try every day if needed to get what you want. We rescheduled our trip to go over the holidays but I had no issue securing reservations for all the ones I wanted doing that method. Like someone else mentioned you can even luck out going day of and trying to get walk up ones. This is like my worse nightmare because I am such a planner LOL But my DH was able to do this like 20 yrs ago & even was able to secure a table by the water by saying he was willing to wait.

I would set your alarm for 530AM or at least 545 and have the pages up and ready to go to hit refresh. You have several days to play but would try every day if needed to get what you want. We rescheduled our trip to go over the holidays but I had no issue securing reservations for all the ones I wanted doing that method. Like someone else mentioned you can even luck out going day of and trying to get walk up ones. This is like my worse nightmare because I am such a planner LOL But my DH was able to do this like 20 yrs ago & even was able to secure a table by the water by saying he was willing to wait.
I always book an early lunch at 11 and request a waterside table. I always get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter