BLT-what is supplied in the kitchen?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Our family will be staying in a 1br suite and was wondering what all will be supplied in the kitchen area. Will there be d/w detergent, coffee, sugar, plates, silverware, toaster,etc. Also, do I need to bring my own Laundry detergent? Any info on what is available to us would be appreciated. Thanks

If its true to DVC form:
You will have a Coffee packet in your room when you check in, with 2 pre done coffee filter things. 1 regular, 1 Decaf. It also has sugar packets, non-dairy creamer and stirrers.
You will get another on Trash and Towel day.
If you want more coffee than that, you need to bring your own.

In a One Bedroom and above there will be plates, bowls, glasses, coffee cups, mixing bowls, a pot, a frying pan, silver ware, mixing spoons, spatula, measuring cups.

There will be two soaps for the dish washer, and one for the washing machine.

I am sure I am missing stuff.

Oh I thought of more...

Dishwashing soap and sponges for the sink.
Garbage and Recycling can with bags under the sink.
Paper towels (look under the sink)

Thanks for the responses. I was wondering since we're not DVC members and booked through Disney, does this still mean we won't get maid service every day? Just want to know what to expect/or not expect. Also, I'm assuming then that we would need to bring our own coffee filters and coffee and if they only initially give you one of everything. Thanks again :)

Thanks for the responses. I was wondering since we're not DVC members and booked through Disney, does this still mean we won't get maid service every day? Just want to know what to expect/or not expect. Also, I'm assuming then that we would need to bring our own coffee filters and coffee and if they only initially give you one of everything. Thanks again :)
If you booked with Disney's Central Reservations Office (CRO), you will have daily mousekeeping.

Since you are on cash, you will have daily mousekeeping, which means they will refresh the Coffee, Laundry Soap, Towels, Dishwasher soap and such.

:thumbsup2 Enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter