BLT part cash/points 11mnth out & Switch to all points at 7mnths

Tea

Earning My Ears
Hello,
Has anyone out in DIS world had luck with booking cash/ponits reservation at 11months and switching to all points at 7mnths. Im booking for April 2011 in part cash, I have two BLT contract and one animal kingdom. I want to use my ak points at 7mnths. Would greatly appreciate feedback.:thumbsup2

If you book nights with cash at BLT at 11 months and then call at 7, there still has to be points availability to use your AKV points. You can not simply change cash nights to points nights as that would defeat the purpose of having a home resort advantage.

There isn't any converting cash reservations to point reservations. They are different inventory. What you can do is reserve the additional nights on cash and then try and book the nights on points at 7 months with your AKV points. If they are not available then you can keep the cash reservation and try and waitlist with your AKV points. If staying at BLT is the most important thing then you may have to do cash for some of the nights.

I have had success with the above scenario but it's all dependent on the waitlist if nothing's available at 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter