BLT & AKL Jambo House have grills?

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if both places have grills, I just ordered my Omaha Steaks for vacation and DH just asked if either place blt & jambo House has grills :confused3 :rotfl:
I know the other DVC resorts have them. We are not staying at the Kidani Village ( I know they have them). It will be a pain to walk over there to bbq from the Jambo House ( hopefully my waitlist will come thru for the Kidani Village. ;)

blt does in the back down by the beach. beautiful, quiet area!!! enjoy!:santa: we leave in 6 days for a 10 day trip, 5 nights at blt......

I have to laugh because we were just down at Kidani and DH wondered why in the world they would have grills at that type of resort. I had to remind him that not everyone spends all day every day at the parks! LOL I'm still trying to get him to have at least one dinner in the villa for a relaxing evening each time we go.

alison

I have to laugh because we were just down at Kidani and DH wondered why in the world they would have grills at that type of resort. I had to remind him that not everyone spends all day every day at the parks! LOL I'm still trying to get him to have at least one dinner in the villa for a relaxing evening each time we go.

alison

Where are the grills? We are planning on grilling chicken on the 1st half of our trip at the Treehouses becauses I know they are right outside our villa. One of the nights after we switch to Kidani we are having hot dogs, beans and cole slaw and my spouse loves hot dogs cooked on a grill, are they gas or charcoal and where are they located? That sounds fun, grilled dogs on the patio while we watch the animals (if there is any light left!)

Thanks Alison who knows how to spell her name right!

Where are the grills? We are planning on grilling chicken on the 1st half of our trip at the Treehouses because I know they are right outside our villa. One of the nights after we switch to Kidani we are having hot dogs, beans and cole slaw and my spouse loves hot dogs cooked on a grill, are they gas or charcoal and where are they located?

The grills at Kidani Village are located next to the tennis courts. If you are standing at the bus stop, with your back to the villas, the grills will across the street to your left.

IMG_2142.jpg

BBQ units at BLT

IMG_2143.jpg

A close up

IMG_2133.jpg

View from TOTWL (path leading off to the left)

I am very jealous! I want to eat there!

Thanks for doing a review of Club 33.:thumbsup2

Yes, I'm so thankful (especially at this time of year that we were able to secure a reservation there!)

Wow, that's incredible! That looks like a LOT of food, too!

And you lucked out with two amuse bouche courses. I couldn't get over the size of the "lobster salad". :rotfl2:

Club 33 would be on my "bucket list", but I don't have any connections. Great photos so far! Can't wait to see the cheese and dessert! :love:

Yeah I really had to pull in a favor to go to this dinner, the Lobster Salad would have been dinner enough we got lunch out of it too!

I'm still full and it's 24 hours later, gosh we enjoyed the dinner so much and had the lobster for lunch and the cheese leftovers before dinner. We still have some sticks of lamb and Chateubriand left, I guess we'll have that tomorrow! Wow thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter