BLT 3BR Theme Park or Copper Creek Cabin?

BLT 3BR Theme Park View or Copper Creek Cabin

• BLT 3 BR Theme Park

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Copper Creek Cabin

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters

Tymeece

Memphis Mouse
Trying to narrow down a bucket list trip...BLT 3BR Theme Park View or Copper Creek Cabin...

I would invite another couple if we stayed at BLT instead of Cabins. This would be for a race weekend.

I would invite another couple if we stayed at BLT instead of Cabins. This would be for a race weekend.
I'd do the BLT GV then if it works. I love the CCV cabins but GV's are another level. Either would be great though.

I believe BLT 3 bedroom sleeps 12 & Copper Creek Cabin sleeps 8.
True that the BLT GV sleeps 12 but it's still a 3BR vs the CCV cabin that is a 2BR. Personally I'm not fond of putting people in the living area nor asking them to sharing a bedroom with another family group unless it's in a pinch.

I'd do the BLT GV then if it works. I love the CCV cabins but GV's are another level. Either would be great though.

True that the BLT GV sleeps 12 but it's still a 3BR vs the CCV cabin that is a 2BR. Personally I'm not fond of putting people in the living area nor asking them to sharing a bedroom with another family group unless it's in a pinch.
It would be for a special occasion. Basically I would invite another couple if we got the BLT 3BR(already reserved) but thinking about switching to a cabin. BLT is a little more points. Probably won’t have this many points again so I am debating. Have stayed BLT theme park view before but not the grand villa. Never stayed in a Cabin.

BLT GV Theme Park View is an experience (i.e. your own deluxe sky box overlooking MK and fireworks) that can only be had at WDW. CCV Cabins are amazing- and beautifully executed- but it's an experience that could be had elsewhere- and arguably better (IMHO). Just how I'd look at it- at least from a "bucket list" POV.

Depending on which race weekend, I would choose BLT. If it’s Marathon Weekend, it’s super convenient to hop on the monorail for the 1/2 and the full. …And the 1/2 for any other race weekend. We’ve stayed at CCV for plenty of race weekends, and the bus transportation has mostly been ok. Just some mild trauma with one bus driver getting lost in Ft. Wilderness and another bus driver almost t-boning a car pulling out of Ft. Wilderness. 🫣🤦🏼‍♀️🥴

I'm gonna say neither: Go hybrid: CCV GV beats both, hands-down. LOL

I know it wasn't one of your choices, but honestly think it's the nicest GV on property.
Don’t have home points there so it makes it a little more difficult. It looks amazing

Depending on which race weekend, I would choose BLT. If it’s Marathon Weekend, it’s super convenient to hop on the monorail for the 1/2 and the full. …And the 1/2 for any other race weekend. We’ve stayed at CCV for plenty of race weekends, and the bus transportation has mostly been ok. Just some mild trauma with one bus driver getting lost in Ft. Wilderness and another bus driver almost t-boning a car pulling out of Ft. Wilderness. 🫣🤦🏼‍♀️🥴
The hot tub sounds good though after a race

I'm gonna say neither: Go hybrid: CCV GV beats both, hands-down. LOL

I know it wasn't one of your choices, but honestly think it's the nicest GV on property.
I agree they look amazing. So many choices. I will probably never spend this many points again. BLT is a home resort so I can get Theme Park view at any time.

So this would be for 4 people? I think the cabin would be plenty big enough. Everyone would still have their own bedroom. Unless I am missing other background information. Overall I find the cabin more relaxing.

I switched from BLT 3BR grand villa to the Cabin today…😬 It is for 2 couples for race weekend(1/5-8)7 months out. We will be in BLT theme park view 3rd-5th(just my wife and I) and a Cabin 5th-8th(with my sister and her husband). Looking forward to hopefully seeing WL with the Christmas tree still and using the small hut tub post race. Can’t wait to be in the Cabin for the first and probably last time ever!

I would not do either - 2 2BR @ CCV would be fine and less points. I don't like to mix non-family in one unit. And the GV are very "common area" biased so good for parties but not the best for mixing families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter