BLT 1br std room request

kboo

DIS Veteran
I'm guessing that best chance of fireworks view (with a good slice of parking lot) would be "even numbered room, high floor"? Or center or north section, highest floor possible?

We stayed in 7802 (LV 2br) in the past and were quite happy with our view of the fireworks.

Alternatively, are there other 1BR std views/locations that are preferable? What's the upside/downside to being on the first floor? We have a 6yo and a 2yo and will likely still be renting a double City mini for our walks to EP and MK, and only using our single umbrella when we take the bus to AK.

High floor isn’t very helpful. Standard view only goes up to the third or fourth floor. Even number, center section should be enough. North section may have a partial view.

In a standard view room, don't count on seeing anything but parking lot and some trees. If you're especially lucking, the tops of the fireworks may be visible from your room if you go out on the balcony and lean this way or that.

Plan on taking your children to TOTWL (DVC members only) or to the walkway between BLT and the Contemporary (anyone with a BLT room, or perhaps anyone if the doors are open) for a good view of the fireworks.

In a standard view room, don't count on seeing anything but parking lot and some trees. If you're especially lucking, the tops of the fireworks may be visible from your room if you go out on the balcony and lean this way or that.

Plan on taking your children to TOTWL (DVC members only) or to the walkway between BLT and the Contemporary (anyone with a BLT room, or perhaps anyone if the doors are open) for a good view of the fireworks.

In this case, what about the odd-numbered rooms (on the inside of the ring)? or are they smaller and thus also not as desirable?

In this case, what about the odd-numbered rooms (on the inside of the ring)? or are they smaller and thus also not as desirable?
In an odd-numbered one-bedroom, the living room will be smaller but the entry and laundry area will be larger. That might be a good option for parking your stroller.

6 stays now at BLT standard rooms and requested even number room facing parking lot every time. Never got it, but I keep trying. Three on ground floor even number, two located inside odd number on second floor and only once did I get a 3 rd floor facing tennis court and could see fireworks if I leaned over rail and look to the left. 3rd floor is my highest standard room so far. Good luck.

254882-8e25a73db15c228d14881e07a6f4001b.jpg
We stayed in room 7220, a standard view 1BR, this past summer. This was our view. From our balcony we had a decent view of the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter