Blow up mattress allowed?

weesignlanguage

DIS Veteran
We will be at AS Movies on our trip and the double beds are a tight squeeze for us, especially since my son is one of those kids who likes to spread out all over the bed...aka...foot in mom's back all night! UGH!

If ds wanted to sleep on an air mattress in our room, would AS Movies have a problem with that? I don't want to have to put it up everyday. I think we'd just squeeze it between the two beds.

Last trip, he spent half our trip sleeping on a pallet we made on the floor of blankets and he loved it. I'd like him to sleep on something softer though if things get too tight in the beds!

Is this ok?? Don't want to get in trouble!

I know that several people do this at various WDW hotels with no problems at all. They usually stand the air mattress up against the wall when they leave their room in the morning so they won't be in the way of the housekeeper. I don't know personally about ASM but I don't imagine it would be a problem there.

We used one at CBR with no problem. Mine, you just plugged in and it blew itself up. Then in the morning I would just let the air out and roll it in the corner. It only took a min. No problem at all.

My mom has one we will use. I need to ask her how it blows up. I bet it is automatic. If so, we can do that everyday too! Thanks guys! I feel much better!!

I did this at Pop, but the room configuration is basically the same.

Three adults, no way we were sharing a double bed. I opted for an air mattress. We moved the table and chairs to under the window, and then put a twin mattress along the wall next to the tv. We never had to move it or prop it up against the wall. One day, Mousekeeping even made the bed for me when we hurried out in the morning!

You can do whatever you want as long as you are not exceeding the room max, which is 4 persons. Don't try for anything bigger than a twin air mattress though cause the room configuration is tight. You should all sleep soundly with the addition of an air mattress. If it is not automatic blow up, just prop it against a wall when leaving the resort. Housekeeping will clean the room as usual. You can get extra sheets and stuff by calling the housekeeping number.

We have used a twin air mattress at AsMusic...and it fits but not between the beds. We moved the table underneath the window and it "just fits" along the wall by TV stand. We did put it up against the wall during the day for housekeeping. We had no issues and it was perfect for DS to sleep in. :thumbsup2

We had one for the granddaughter when we stayed at Music. I agree with the others to just move the table and chairs and put the mattress under the window. During the day, you don't have to deflate it (who knows how tired you are going to be at the end of the day). Just put it against the wall towards the bathroom and it will be absolutely fine.

You can ask for extra sheets and such but we just store a set in the air mattress bag so we had our own. You can ask for an extra pillow. Very simple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter