Bloopers and Funny photos...

Commando Nikki was having trouble keeping her hands to herself.

f4847905.jpg

f4847925.jpg

Which is funnier? Nikkis hand position OR the safety googles I had for sunglasses?

f48476e4.jpg

The tram from the parking lot is scarier than it appears.

f4846188.jpg

He said "Please stay clear of the doors." Stay clear of the doors or you will get a karate chop to the skull.

f5cfd094.jpg

Oh, the crowds, the crowds!

f5cfcc95.jpg

Em said she was tired and wanted to lay down on a bench outside of Mouse Gears at Epcot.

Bea and I thought this would be a great opportunity to do a little shopping so we went inside Mouse Gears while Del and Chris had a seat on another bench next to Em.

As Bea and I were standing at the check out with a tin of Donald Duck mints, Chris suddenly appeared beside me.

"Mom, Oh my god! You have to go outside and help Del right now!" He said breathlessly.

I instantly paniced, I couldn't even imagine what could have happened during the 10 minutes I left them unsupiervised. "What?? Why? Whats wrong?!"

"Em was having a nap on the bench when she sat up and put her hand over her mouth. I asked Del what she was doing and he didn't know,..well then she got off the bench and walked over to us and..." He explained.

"Ahh, thanks, but I think I will pass." I told him and continued to stand in line.

This photo is a re-enactment of what happened.

Em got sick, Del screamed HELP! and Chris ran.

f5cfcb04.jpg

The universal sign for "I'm going to be sick!"

f5ca89ce.jpg

f5946a68.jpg

f5946a61.jpg

Del and Bea explain it to Nikki, because she missed it.

f5946a77.jpg

f4844b30.jpg

So anyway, Em needed a new sweatshirt and the old one was put into this bag. Del knoew it was in there, why he opened it is beyond me.

f4844982.jpg

f48448f9.jpg

He didn't use the 'universal sign', so nobody paniced.

I have a few cute and funny ones from our vacation in March 2004 to share (my boyfriend, Justin, can be quite the clown):

Dinner at Chef Mickey's..everyone really seemed to love Justin...
Picture219.jpg

goofyjustin.jpg

Later, Justin was just a tad peeved, he was having some problems with the Lego police...
Picture322.jpg

And here he is getting rolled over outside our room at Pop Century..
Picture214.jpg

f49cb40d.jpg.orig.jpg

Here I am running the steamroller into the building at MGM. I am such a KLUTZ! :blush:

f483f42e.jpg.orig.jpg

That's me copying Cinderella. I didn't think she was doing it right. ;)

f483f2f0.jpg.orig.jpg

That's my boyfriend trying on one of the NASA hats in Tomorrowland. Those hats were HILARIOUS! :rotfl:

Thanks for the laughs (and comments! LYMI!) :flower:

Somebody help me - now I thought I read to know which is Chip and which is Dale, Chip has the "chocolate Chip nose = brown,) earlier in the thread there is a picture of a chipmunk that looks like it is a black nose, but the apron says Chip.... :confused3

Pictures 15, 31, 34... :confused3

This is a picture of our five year old redhead who occasionally has meltdowns. He did not want to share the "Monstro" pretzel with the rest of the family. Funny thing is, He didn't even like it, but he kept screaming about wanting his own. :confused3
68351disphoto2.JPG

This one is of me. My son, the before-mentioned, wanted to take a picture. We were on Tom Sawyer Island. I thought it might be funny to pose like I was scared because the Haunted Mansion was in the background. The only problem was, the picture did not show the HM, so I just look really crazy. Not that that's anything new! :)
68351disphoto.JPG

-- Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter