Bloggers and websites for info?

There is a live stream that runs Tuesday thru Friday mornings called Rope Drop. Wednesdays right now are from Epcot and the other days are from MK. He used to do every day until the gas prices went up so high. It's just nice to watch it and take in the park in the morning.

There is a live stream that runs Tuesday thru Friday mornings called Rope Drop. Wednesdays right now are from Epcot and the other days are from MK. He used to do every day until the gas prices went up so high. It's just nice to watch it and take in the park in the morning.
I’ll have to put that on. Thanks for the scoop 😀

Tim Tracker, Jen Lefforge, Magical Meg, The Leffersons, are my go to for current stuff. and when I’m in a throwback to pre pandemic days mood SeeYaRealSoon. 😉

I’ve also been watching Magical Meg lately but she’s best in small does.

I did use to watch ResortTV1 but haven’t since last fall.

I’ve tried Super Enthused and Mr Morrow and can’t watch either one just super annoying to me but I see a couple I haven’t heard of so I’ll try them.

Last edited:
We love Adam the Woo—all of his content. Natalie is not his daughter.

Thanks for the clarification. I enjoy his content as well. When he has Natalie on they have a very cute back and forth vibe that I found to be father / daughterish. I don't think he is old enough to be her grandfather, so I will end my speculation there.

Tacking on to this thread - what is the best resource to read/listen/watch info about the parks that isn’t park “news”. All my planning is done for my upcoming trip, but I love hearing little tidbits of history or trivia before travelling.
Ideally in a podcast format!

I really miss Josh from EasyWDW.

DisneyTouristBlog is now my #1 go to. Very good at parsing out the most important details about changes happening. His write up about F&W looks spot on. What I appreciate most is the quality and timeliness for all they do.

Tacking on to this thread - what is the best resource to read/listen/watch info about the parks that isn’t park “news”. All my planning is done for my upcoming trip, but I love hearing little tidbits of history or trivia before travelling.
Ideally in a podcast format!
I like the mouselets on Instagram! Not podcasts but quick reels/posts of fun Disney trivia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter